I HAVE MOVED!!!

Please visit me at my NEW BLOG on Wordpress.

Click here -----> PAPER CANVAS

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Eye Candy for Blog Candy

Laura and Kazan at 2sketches4you are running a blog candy contest.
All you have to do is post a photo of your sweetie and link it up :)
Funny how most of the photos of my hubby also have my youngest daughter in them.
This one is so sweet though.
I love how good a dad this guy is to my kids.

10 comments:

  1. Awwww they are sooo cute! I love the new look to your blog:)
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super sweet picture. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute picture! They both look adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This picture is wonderful! What a great moment you captured!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a nice picture!!! They are both cuties!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG!!!!!! soooooooooooo sweet!!! i am hoping that the blog candy draw is *random* so i can take a shot...but if it's based on cuteness you've already won, girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. AWWWW!! What a great picture of them both. BOTH are great eye candy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet picture Tanis! TFS!

    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey there, stranger! Love this pic of your hubby & baby girl... Hope you are doing well - I think of you often.
    Happy Valentine's Day! =)

    ReplyDelete