I HAVE MOVED!!!

Please visit me at my NEW BLOG on Wordpress.

Click here -----> PAPER CANVAS

Friday, February 13, 2009

HIP HOP HOORAY!

It's Friday, and here's my Unity post.

My friend Cris gets the KOTM, and I got to see this stamp in REAL LIFE a bit ago. And stamped some of course!! A very fun moment for me.

Can anyone guess who this card is for? I'm hoping she is too busy getting set up in her new house to read this :)

OH, and if you own some Unity Stamps, Angela is having the "WORLD RECORD UNITY BLOG HOP" and you can participate. All you have to do is make a project, blog it, and link up the next person on the hop. SIGN UP HERE if you want to play! It's on March 28th, so you've got loads of time.

Have a fun weekend! We have 6 hockey games over the weekend...a little TOO much of a good thing, I'm thinking.

18 comments:

  1. Sooo cute Tanis!! I love your coloring! I hope everything is calming down for Lindsay too, she deserves to get that house finished and just breathe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this and I know "she" will too. >:0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is soooo adorable! I love the paper and colors you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhh I love the card. I have to ink that stamp up still!! I know she'll love the card too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE IT!!!! And it just so happens that I'm sitting down for the first time to look at a few of my FAVORITE blogs. And just look at this heart warming post I find. I guess I could feel your friendship vibes all the way down here. I'm going to frame this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow! this is great. love the colors and this little house! great LO, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How beautiful is this! That little house is precious and the colors are perfectly yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome card. I love the colors and papers you chose. That house is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tanis, this is SENSATIONAL! I love the the big key and the cute house!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is adorable! Lindsey will love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card. The key is just perfect and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Tanis,
    Your creations are beautiful! I am passing on a Kreative Blogger Award to you! Just come by my blog to pick it up and then please remember to pass it on :)

    Stamping Mama of 2

    ReplyDelete
  13. HOLY MOLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just too awesome my friend...TOOOOOOO awesome!!!!!!!! ♥♥♥

    (ps: *SIX* hockey games would pretty much constitute a lifetime supply for me...)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lindsay is going to love it!! You are such a sweetheart. The card is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Tanis- I have looking at Unity trying to find this stamp. Could you email me the name? I just signed up for the KOTM also!!! I can't wait ;)

    Blessings~~~ Danielle W.

    ReplyDelete