This fun cupcake is from Odd Bird Planet.Tracy challenged us to use this cupcake on a card after seeing Laura's fabulous creation....
This is what I did with it :)
Used the CPS sketch for this week, some White Out Nonsense papers (WRMK) and Odd Bird Planet stamps.
Have a fun Tuesday!














Well, I always want to see a card with any kind of cupcakes on it - YUM! Love what you did with the CPS sketch with this other challenge.
ReplyDeleteoh, I love it! cute idea with the ribbon and I'm loving that shade of electric blue
ReplyDeleteSo cool! Ilove cupcakes!!!
ReplyDeleteFun, fun, FUN!!! Love the colors! I need to get mine made & posted! :)
ReplyDeletesoooOOOOOOOOOOO cute!
ReplyDeleteLove the colors and the fun topper!!! So fun!! :)
ReplyDeleteOh yummmmy! Sooo Cute!
ReplyDeleteI love all of that blue :)
TFS!
LOVE this...the cupcake...the bright colors...the pop of black...perfect!
ReplyDeleteThis is so cute!! Just love that cupcake!! Thanks for playing at CPS this past week!
ReplyDelete~Lea