

Good morning!! Today's challenge comes from KIM (doodersmom), who is offering up a SLIM (he, he) Challenge.........
Sometimes
Less
Is
More
A card base (you can layer if you like), an image and/or sentiment, and one embellishment.
Here is my take on it! I kinda cheated cause there are really 2 "embellishments" on mine, but I'm just gonna say that the patterned paper is part of the "card base" and the stickles are my embellishment.....are we good?!? OK, good. Thanks :)
I used the Princess floweret and a sentiment from Something Within from Unity.
Hope you can play along!
Make sure you link it up to the Unity Wednesday Challenge Thread and use the keyword USC18.
Here is my take on it! I kinda cheated cause there are really 2 "embellishments" on mine, but I'm just gonna say that the patterned paper is part of the "card base" and the stickles are my embellishment.....are we good?!? OK, good. Thanks :)
I used the Princess floweret and a sentiment from Something Within from Unity.
Hope you can play along!
Make sure you link it up to the Unity Wednesday Challenge Thread and use the keyword USC18.














Such a clean design. SO pretty!!
ReplyDeleteTonya
Gorgeous card!
ReplyDeleteSIMPLY beautiful
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteOops. Sorry about that ;-)
ReplyDeleteI love simple cards and yours is absolutely beautiful. Great job!
This is lovely! I definitely don't count PP as an embellishment it's paper! ;)
ReplyDeleteI love your take on the challenge!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous Tanis! Love the sparkly flowers!
ReplyDeleteYes, sometimes less IS more! Gorgeous!!!
ReplyDeleteHey Tanis... this is a very pretty card. I just saw your adorable diva the monster on Jeanne's blog... he is too cute!!! Love the belt/collar thingy & the flower! Have a nice weekend!
ReplyDeleteOOF!!!
ReplyDeletenow see...when *YOU* do it, less is indeed MORE...when i do it, less just seems like less and thus i ADD MORE and then before you know it more is more! :)
someday, though, i would like to produce something as simple & perfect & full of zen-like beauty as this is!!! WOW!