I HAVE MOVED!!!

Please visit me at my NEW BLOG on Wordpress.

Click here -----> PAPER CANVAS

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Unity Wednesday Challenge

It's that day of the week again!
Welcome to Unity Wednesday :)
This round, Michelle picked the challenge....here is the colour inspiration we are working with.


If you are going for colour for your inspiration...
Colour suggestions (in Stampin'Up lingo) are:
Certainly Celery
Chocolate Chip
Really Rust
Whisper White

But feel free to use whatever colours work from your collection.
Or get inspired by something completely different!

Use some Unity stamps in your creation, and link them up HERE.
Use the keyword so we can all check out the gallery for this week's challenge.Here's my take.

I used Little Labels and Retro Circle Boogy. And
since I don't remember very much
of what I read, I used Old Olive instead of Certainly Celery. But whatever!!!

I tried to do a guy card, and use ribbon but not too girly like.

Over and out ladies. Have fun with the challenge!

8 comments:

  1. Very cute! I love how you used that background stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling card, Tanis! I think the way you did the ribbon there will totally work for a guy card. Great job with the challenge too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOO love how you did this! the background is totally cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you used the background image here and the ribbon, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool background...and love that manly ribbon!!
    hugs, Jami

    ReplyDelete