I HAVE MOVED!!!

Please visit me at my NEW BLOG on Wordpress.

Click here -----> PAPER CANVAS

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Caardvarks Challenge

Happy November 20th!

Time for some new Caardvarks fun!

This week it's an inspiration challenge....here's the photo.















And here's my card. You may be thinking, "haven't I seen this before?". Well, oops, yes you have cause I was NOT thinking when I posted last week.




















But you haven't seen the photo yet! And now you can go make your own wonderful creation based on it.

Some important links:

CAARDVARKS (the place to go check out ALL the details)

FLICKR Caardvarks Pool: the place to go and UPLOAD your card (you need to make an account first)

The winner of this round will have the chance to be a Guest Designer for Caardvarks!
I think that's it! Have fun and be inspired!

4 comments:

  1. OMG!!!! I HAVE TO PLAY!!!! GUEST DT! WOOOT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great picture to serve as inspiration and your card is gorgeous.

    Love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your so good with inspiration challenge, I in the other hand have a hard time with these... very pretty Tanis :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am seeing it for the first time and a lovely card it is too! Love the wording on the text, very effective

    ReplyDelete