But if you WEREN'T there, YOU NEED TO COME!!!
Join us HERE in the HIP HOP forum next Thursday for loads of prizes and loads of chatting.
I won 2 stamps tonight just for chatting with my friends. How much better can it get??
Here are my 2 challenge cards of the day...I still have to colour that beautiful angel up, but didn't have time today :)
Happy Friday and ENJOY your weekend!!!!!!!!
















I dig her uncolored!!!
ReplyDeleteoh I love these! I don't think I've seen this angel before. Off to the Unity store to window shop1
ReplyDeleteVery cute! Look at that FABULOUS ribbon. :)
ReplyDeleteLOVE your stuff as always Tanis!!
ReplyDeleteSuch amazing cards!!!! I love that angel!!!
ReplyDeleteLove it Tanis! Congrats on your wins! I love that angel!
ReplyDeletechickadee3357
Such great cards Tanis!! Love the simple snowflakes! :)
ReplyDeletePretty, pretty, Tanis!! I always love your stuff.
ReplyDeleteFABULOUSNESS!
ReplyDeletePretty cards! I love the ribbons you used!
ReplyDeleteI like it uncolored, but would love to see how you would color it
ReplyDeleteboth cards are simply adorable :)
ReplyDeleteBoth cards are so pretty...I don't think you need to color the angel..;-)
ReplyDeleteLove the angel - think she's awesome sans ink!! That ribbon is too cool!!
ReplyDeletehugs, Jami
gorgeous cards Tanis!
ReplyDelete