I HAVE MOVED!!!

Please visit me at my NEW BLOG on Wordpress.

Click here -----> PAPER CANVAS

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Etsy Challenge #12

Here is this week's ETSY SHOP for INSPIRATION!

Mercy's Mark

Super cool little place and a SUPER COOL prize this week....

How about a ONE OF A KIND wallet designed for the winner?!?! Sounds good to me!

Go HERE to Ashley's blog to link up your inspired cards for a chance to win!

LOOK TO THE RIGHT ------------->
Fabulous creations by these DT girls....go check them out!!

Have fun!

9 comments:

  1. I love the bright color and the great DP! Eeek! This is so cute and so inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  2. TANIS, this is sooooooooooooo cute and sooooooo creative!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guess what?! You just made a card, that not really a card, but is, but is kind of a "project". Woohoo! I can't wait to see what you next "project" is!! Because I LOOOOOVE this one. sigh...... it makes me happy too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is just too cute and yes is that a tissue?

    ReplyDelete
  5. SUPER cute, Tanis! Is that a gift for someone who has a cold? lol Very creative twist. tfs

    p.s. I like your new pic. You're so cute! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just tagged you! And you CAN'T deny ME!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Way cool tissue card!!! Love it!!
    hugs, Jami

    ReplyDelete