I HAVE MOVED!!!

Please visit me at my NEW BLOG on Wordpress.

Click here -----> PAPER CANVAS

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Unity Wednesday

Well tomorrow is HIP HOP people! Hope to see you there :)
This is my card for the Unity Wednesday challenge.....it was a sketch. Fun fun :)
Still waiting for more Unity stamps from Mr. Mailman, so here's the tree from Eco Chic again. Hope you're not getting tired of it! I'm sure not!
Have a super evening....
HIP HOP!

11 comments:

  1. I love the stitching on the scalloped panel! I will never get sick of seeing ecoChic from you!

    How's the ODB swap going? Do we still need players?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never! I never get sick of that tree stamp. Very cute card. I can't wait until the Hip Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous!! I have this set, but gosh there's just not enough time in the day!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card! I don't have any Unity stamps but I've been eyeing up Eco Chic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it, waiting on my set to arrive. Card it just perfect and how could anyone get tired of seeing cards with this set.

    Nettie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! I love all the little details!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really gorgeous card, Tanis! Love the colors and who could get tired of that tree??? :) It's a UNITY tree! :) hehe

    ReplyDelete
  8. Uber cute. Love that TREE. Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love all your attention to detail and the sewing!!

    ReplyDelete