I HAVE MOVED!!!

Please visit me at my NEW BLOG on Wordpress.

Click here -----> PAPER CANVAS

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Unity Polka Dots and Unity SCS Challenge

I didn't post this one last week....somehow I ran out of time I guess??!!
This first one was for last week's HIP HOP - the challenge was polka dot cards.
Super quick (we had a time limit) and super fun!

Card number 2 is for SCS CC183.
When I saw those colours, I almost didn't try this, but I think I like it in a bright weird kinda way.

Both cards used Unity's Eco Chic (no surprise there, eh??). Still waiting on Mr. Mailman :)




3 comments:

  1. I LOVE YOUR CARDS!!!!! I MEAN IT CUZ I'M YELLING!!!!!!! BUT REALLY THEY ARE WAY CUTE. I LOVE THE BOLDNESS. YOU ROCK THAT TREE STAMP.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific work Tanis...love the tree card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so love that little tree!!!

    ReplyDelete