I HAVE MOVED!!!

Please visit me at my NEW BLOG on Wordpress.

Click here -----> PAPER CANVAS

Monday, September 8, 2008

2 Sketches 4 You - Laura Sketch 8
















A very long drawn out card....but I really like how it turned out.
Very funny, though, how I had the sketch open on my computer screen, didn't look at Laura's card, and oops! Kinda did a copy cat thing unintentionally!! (Sorry Laura!)
Too tired...need to go to bed :)
Happy Monday!

23 comments:

  1. This is SO pretty! I love how the butterfly is 3D! So amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job...what a dramatic color mix!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty. The butterfly is lovely!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Butterflies are so lovely and so is your card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no Tanis you did not copy at all! This is beautiful!
    I LOVE that butterfly, your card is stunning:)
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card!!! And thanks for "yelling" at me about my ATCs :) hehe... I was hoping to get two done... by just got one. That is better than none I guess! :) hehe
    ~Chelsea
    http://hapemome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the color combo, amazing card Tania!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Card!!
    I Love the Butterfly..
    Wonderful Colors !!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh, wow, this is beautiful! Love that butterfly.

    ReplyDelete
  10. such a beautiful card, your butterfly is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh wow - this is amazing - love the touch of blue, the dew drops, the butterfly - all of it. great job, tanis!

    ReplyDelete
  12. gorgeous card for the sketch and that butterfly is stunning
    Loe
    Kath
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card. That butterfly is so super.
    Eveline.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh how I love the butterfly! Great look, great use of the sketch

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card!! LOVE that butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is such a beautiful card, Tanis! I love the dimension of the butterfly! Great take on the 2S4Y sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh goodness........I just posted my card, and I've done the same thing too- used a butterfly in the same spot!(and no, I didn't look at anyone's card 1st!)

    I love your card though, it's fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. wonderful colors! you did a beautiful card!
    kris

    ReplyDelete
  19. i wish i knew how to type the noise made when one *GASPS* in admiration...cause i just did...seriously...OUT LOUD...at this baby! WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! even by your own high standards,
    this
    is
    AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!
    (wow)

    ReplyDelete