I HAVE MOVED!!!

Please visit me at my NEW BLOG on Wordpress.

Click here -----> PAPER CANVAS

Friday, August 29, 2008

Brown Olive and Orange Challenge

And here is my take on this week's final challenge.
I'd like to thank everyone who participated....and if you haven't had a chance yet, don't forget that you have until MIDNIGHT Saturday night to complete any of the challenges from the week.

This stamp set is from QKD - it also comes with a lamp, an end table and a vase of flowers....grab it HERE!

Thanks for looking, and happy weekend!!


10 comments:

  1. I voted for you daughter. I hope she wins

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really wanted to participate more, but not sure I'm going to have the chance to before the deadline tomorrow night. Anyway. it was fun and I love the colors of this card!!! I voted for your daughter too, hope she wins!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1st off I voted for your daughter - hope she wins!

    2ndly did you design these stamps? they're adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for a great week of fabulous challenges. Here is my entry for today: http://stephanieearls.blogspot.com/2008/08/tanis-5th-challenge.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my tanis, I LOVE YOUR CARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yay I found you tooo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That chair is just so cute! Great job on the card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is just adorable!!

    BTW -- I voted for Emma -- so talented just like her mommy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your card!! The chair is too fun!! I voted for your daughter. :)

    This is my card
    http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn53/silhaynes/DSCF3117-1.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute card! Off to vote for your daughter now.....

    ReplyDelete