Use my favourite colours of brown, pumpkin and olive and create a NEW card.
You must include stamping of some sort and QKD stamps get a bonus entry.
**ALL CHALLENGE ENTRIES MUST BE LINKED UP BY MIDNIGHT AUGUST 31**
Check out the rules and prizes HERE.
Have fun and good luck!














OOF! well, by golly, here's a coincidence: it just so happens that there MIGHT be a little something brown & orange & olive IN DA MAIL (as of last night) to a certain someone!
ReplyDelete...iz not birfday card, tho...iz not cheezburger either...iz SERPWIZE!!! (sort of!) (well, not anymore, though!)
(sorry i lapsed into "c-burger speak"...it's getting to that time of the morning...comic kittehs MUST BE sought out ASAP!)
xoxolb♥
Emma, I put that page in my bookmarks. I will vote everyday! I hope you win.
ReplyDeleteI just voted for Emma's beanie and sent the link to everyone in my email contacts. Hope your beanie wins. It is very cute.
ReplyDeletehere's mine, this one was tough since these are not colors I normally use.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.scrapbook.com/galleries/110701/view/1680029/-1/0/1.html
and I voted for the drawing, really cute