I HAVE MOVED!!!

Please visit me at my NEW BLOG on Wordpress.

Click here -----> PAPER CANVAS

Thursday, March 6, 2008


ooohhhh....good mail today!!

The first package (which I've been waiting for) apparently arrived on Monday, but I didn't get a parcel card in my box - grr....) was from Emma's Paperie and I have to tell you, their customer service rocks. Cindy was tight on top of my order and emailed a couple of times to see if I had received it yet. So a big thanks goes out to her today :)
This wonderfully wrapped little package had some rubons, ribbon and cardstock stickers that are going to be so fun!

The second good package was from PaperTrey Ink and was a gift from my BFF Kerry....what an awesome little set - it's going to be so much fun :)

Now I'm going to do a bit of organizing the basement....I've committed myself to 30 minutes a weekday so it's not too overwhelming and I've got a reward planned for myself after I'm done (just gotta let Loren know!)

And then I'm going to work on the Caardvarks challenge a bit...

Oh what fun. Have a great day! If it's as cold at your house as it is at mine (-31 F with the windchill), stay warm. For goodness sake, it's March!! It's Spring in 15 days, yah right.

3 comments:

  1. in like a lamb...It was nice the first few days of march that means terrible to the end... suck it up princess!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pleasant! Hope you have fun creating with them today!

    ReplyDelete