I HAVE MOVED!!!

Please visit me at my NEW BLOG on Wordpress.

Click here -----> PAPER CANVAS

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Mojo Madness #27

Here's what I did for Julee's sketch challenge this week...
Again, I changed the layout a bit, and made a tall card instead of the regular size.
No time to look for names on the supplies I used, the kids will be home right away from school. So if you need any details as to what I used, just give me a shout :)
Have a happy Wednesday!

9 comments:

  1. that's really pretty - I love the rich colours and how the "adore" pops off the card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so very pretty. I love the colors that you chose to make it. Just beautiful.

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! I love the vintage feel of it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what a gorgeous card! I Love that lace... I have to go get some. :)
    ~Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it, Tanis. I actually originally drew this sketch as a tall card, but at the last minute tweaked it for a regular size card, since the image I wanted to use on my sample card was too fat! LOL Gotta love those practical design choices! Love that lacey stuff, and the elegance of this card. Thanks for playing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card!!
    I love the colors..
    pretty papers!
    Cute little buttons!
    I love this stamp set too,
    I just made a card with this set
    using purely pomegranate and
    groovy guava.
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty Tanis! I love the trim and the buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A great card, love the stitching and the colours!

    ReplyDelete