I HAVE MOVED!!!

Please visit me at my NEW BLOG on Wordpress.

Click here -----> PAPER CANVAS

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Altered Can

ANNOUNCEMENT:
I'm an auntie again!!
Congrats to my sis and bro-in-law, Tami and Mike, and my 3 nephews on their new baby son and brother, Phinehas :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here's the can I altered. I actually like how it turned out but I may not be quite finished with it yet. I haven't decided if it needs anything else.
Your ideas would be great!! I'm not a big altered item girl, so I'm not sure what else to do.
Thanks for you help :)

9 comments:

  1. This is adorable, love it the way it is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful - and congratulations to the whole family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another boy! Please pass on my congrats to the family. The can looks great just the way it is! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS- that last comment was from Cyndy Roy. I forgot to leave my name.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww! I love it just the way it is. Very cute, good job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Tanis. It's perfect already. =) Congratulations on the addition to your extended family. =)

    I'm just killing the days before we go home. Else we'd be outside the spending money. Hehe.

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think it turned out adorable!!! Congrats on being an auntie again!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This can is beautiful -- congrats on being an auntie!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats! I love the can too. I think it looks perfect!

    ReplyDelete