I HAVE MOVED!!!

Please visit me at my NEW BLOG on Wordpress.

Click here -----> PAPER CANVAS

Monday, October 22, 2007

Caardvarks Die Cut Challenge

Still lovin' this Fancy Pants stuff! Had to use the Titles and Tags sheet again, cause they were the only die cuts I had in the house! The stamp is from Green Grass Card Greetings 2. The sewing on this one was fun too...nothing' like some good old fashioned stitching.
Time to clean up and get to bed.
Have a great week everyone!

8 comments:

  1. You sewed all of that on the card? Oh My GOSH!! I am jealous! I can't sew worth a poop! LOL

    VERY, very cute card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic card, love the colours you have used

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I love that flower! The colours are perfect for this time of the year too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, this is just so FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is beautiful! love the big flower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is absolutely gorgeous! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So very neat! I love the sunshine stamp too!
    :-)

    ReplyDelete