Yay for Julee! I was so glad I could actually join in her fun again after being out of the loop for so long.This lovely bird is from Martha Stewart's collection - I don't own the stamp, but this image and some other beautiful birdies were Wish Rak'ed to me awhile ago. Painted it up with my Stampin'Up ink and a watercolour brush. Dug around and found some old paper to match (don't ask me what it is, cause I don't know!) and voila.
Kind of pretty, I think!
Hope you enjoy it!














Beautiful card. Love the shading around the bird. Thanks for playing! :)
ReplyDeleteThis is such a pretty card, love your colors and coloring of that lovely bird.
ReplyDeleteI love the coloring on your main image, especially the background ... pretty creation.
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful card! I love that patterned paper.
ReplyDeletethis is SO pretty.
ReplyDeleteThat is a very elegant card! Has a touch of oriental to it. Love it!
ReplyDeleteThis is so beautiful -- I love your bird!!
ReplyDeleteVery Beautiful. Love the colors.
ReplyDeleteGreat Job with coloring!
Great Card.
Beautiful card. Love the coloring and the image. Super job.
ReplyDeleteTeresa