
Went ribbon shopping and added some stickles. Now it's finished!
Next week will be the Caardvark challenge - it's all about ribbon.
Have a great weekend everyone!
All contents (including photographs, text and desciptions, design work and anything else created by me) is © Tanis Giesbrecht. My original artwork is for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for publications, contest submissions, or monetary gain.
Liked the card before but the ribbon does add the punch.
ReplyDeleteDitto what Flossie said. I liked the card before...the design and monochromatic colors are very pleasing. I really love it now with the stickles and ribbon!
ReplyDeleteWow - that really did make it pop! I'm a little nuts for ribbon & stickles, though, so you can never have too much! ;-)
ReplyDeleteThis is great! You did a wonderful job with the sketch. :)
ReplyDeleteThat was the perfect touch! Really makes the card stand out a lot more.
ReplyDeletePerfect touch. The little dots really make everything pop.
ReplyDelete