I love Caardvarks!This one is a little different for me...I'm finding I'm drawn more to doodly, fun styles than romantic and lacey. And what I'm envisioning often doesn't turn into what I expect!
I used to sketch my designs and then I'd get more expected results, but lately I'm always flying by the seat of my pants.
I love this paper...from the new line of Signature Life by MME. I guess maybe what decides the style for me is what paper I pick. I try to choose a variety of styles when I go shopping (I wish I could buy them all though!)
Next up will be the CPS Sketch for this week.
Stay tuned!














Wow, what great paper, love the vintage look of this card, it is great.
ReplyDeleteoooo very pretty. Love the lace and ribbon flower.
ReplyDeleteOh wow, this is great! LOVE the ribbon flower and the color scheme... So pretty!
ReplyDeleteI love your ribbon accent "US" piece - very creative!
ReplyDeleteI tagged you, so if you want to stop by my blog I've got the details posted! :)