



I've been meaning to post this THANK YOU for awhile, but keep forgetting!
So thank you to Kimberly, Karrie and Stefanie for the awesome blog candy I received lately.
The first photo is from Stefanie and is in the mail (I think!) The others are from Kimberly!
Karrie sent me some goodies from a card contest - a BEAUTIFUL journal she altered, 2 cool stamps and a great box of Urban Window Note Cards!
So thanks again, Ladies! And it looks like my visits are creeping up slowly....I'm thinking maybe at the 2000 mark, there might be some good fun to be had!
The first photo is from Stefanie and is in the mail (I think!) The others are from Kimberly!
Karrie sent me some goodies from a card contest - a BEAUTIFUL journal she altered, 2 cool stamps and a great box of Urban Window Note Cards!
So thanks again, Ladies! And it looks like my visits are creeping up slowly....I'm thinking maybe at the 2000 mark, there might be some good fun to be had!














Wow look at all your goodies. I cannot wait to see what you do with them
ReplyDelete