I HAVE MOVED!!!

Please visit me at my NEW BLOG on Wordpress.

Click here -----> PAPER CANVAS

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Two Challenges for Today




















Killed three birds with one stone today...
Made hubby a 40th birthday card using the sketch for the Micro Challenge on Caardvards and for Blogger Bingo.
I still think it needs an extra something on that 40 circle in the middle...the vanilla background seems boring to me. Any suggestions?
The second one is for Tracy's Bella contest.
This one was fun! It was my first time playing with Bellas! The colouring was challenging, though!
Hope you enjoy them!

15 comments:

  1. The vanilla is fine. I am always trying to add a little more too, but my husband says,"Less is more." He is usually right. When I add another embellishment, it takes away from the simple elegance of the original.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Bella card. You did a wonderful job with the challenge.
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the 40 card Tanis...I'm not sure that you need to add anything. As June said less is more. LOVE your Bella card...way too cute! I don't know where you find the time girl...with cleaning up after your flood...you're amazing!

    Tannis

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - I have not visited in a few days and you have all sorts of new stuff! I love the card for your hubby - the circles are really great and fun! The bella is totally adorable, too. Your coloring job is super cute...

    AND - I have to say that I really, really, really adore the pink and black card you did that took you back to the '80's. =)

    I'll be writing you back soon -- I've been running all day and finally got rid of my company (except for Jay) -- sad, but I'm so glad!!

    Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards! The stitching on your Bella card is just fab!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your coloring on it is great! I love those DP's! Once again your faux stitching is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great cards!
    I love your work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both cards are very nice. I don't own any Bella's but think they are just adorable. The 40 card is fine just the way it is. Ida

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great job on the card. Love the Bella.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love both of these! I especially love the Bella! So cute...love the stitches!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great card. It's perfect for a guy. The Bella card is awesome. I just got some myself and am having a blast with them!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love, hubby's card and am SURE he did too! I was tagged today and picked my favorite blogs, which means you have been tagged, I am sorry ahead of time but I so admire your work and am new to the blog world. Have a wonderful 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your cards - I think they're both perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your blog! Just wanted to let you know I tagged you on my blog:

    http://inkydaze.blogspot.com/

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete