I HAVE MOVED!!!

Please visit me at my NEW BLOG on Wordpress.

Click here -----> PAPER CANVAS

Friday, August 14, 2009

Sharing a Card


What a busy summer! I really need to get back into regular posting!! I think the crazy part of it is over, so I may as well start sharing some things I've done :)

This one uses the Crafty Tree from the Hodgepodge of Happiness set and the Frame this Alpha set, both from Unity.
And my new favourite supply, the alpha stickers from Making Memories :)

And OH! Did I tell you I won 2nd place in the Hero Arts Monochromatic challenge for THIS card? Can't wait to go shopping!

Have a wonderful weekend!

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card and congrats on your win!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is really ADORABLE! I too love the tiny alphas...too cute how you framed each of them! & congrats on the Hero Arts win!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh - I used this tree the other day! LOVE it's funky little ornaments. :) Super cute, Tanis!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY for your win!!! I love seeing your work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a beautiful card. Would you mind if I ask what the background with the flowers is?
    Daphne (aka Piao)

    ReplyDelete