
And here's my Unity to share with everyone :)
I used "This is the Time Miniature" set.
ENJOY your weekend!

All contents (including photographs, text and desciptions, design work and anything else created by me) is © Tanis Giesbrecht. My original artwork is for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for publications, contest submissions, or monetary gain.
love it! great colors and layout.
ReplyDeletebeautiful!love the stitching around and all the little details...
ReplyDeleteThis is so pretty. Love the colors and layers on this inspiring eye candy.
ReplyDeleteLove it, love it, love it!
ReplyDeletethis is wonderful Tanis.
ReplyDeleteThis is really picture perfect! Love it!
ReplyDeleteVery sweet card Tanis!
ReplyDeleteI just loved your card yesterday, Tanis and I still love it today! it is fabulously executed!
ReplyDeletebeautiful, love this., you make it seem so easy ;)
ReplyDeleteSo very nice...love the eintre "creation"!!
ReplyDeleteHoly cow! I love this card!!!!
ReplyDeleteLovely card! Great soft colors.
ReplyDeletewowo
ReplyDeleteamazing card!!!
Great design!
ReplyDeleteFabulous card!!
ReplyDeleteAwesome! I love the stitching and the way you used the mini alphas!
ReplyDelete