I HAVE MOVED!!!

Please visit me at my NEW BLOG on Wordpress.

Click here -----> PAPER CANVAS

Monday, August 17, 2009

COREDINATIONS Blog Hop


CLICK HERE if you need instructions to ENTER TO WIN a HUGE PACK of Coredinations!

Stay tuned for my own giveaway HERE on DAY 3 of the hop!

Here's my card for today. Check out the links below for the complete Caardvarks tour :)

Jenyfur
Lauren
Mel
Lori
Tanis
Adela
Kryssi
Nathalia
Jenn B.
Pamela
Stef
Carrie
Ashley
Lucy
Heidi
Michelle
Jolene
Daniela



86 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful Tanis! I love the monochromatic green and all the different textures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! It looks so clean and simple, and really classy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of detail yet very simple. I agree: CLASSY!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH how i love those bright shades of green! Such a fun card!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty Tanis...love the shades of green, the embossing and of course Unity!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the combination of the embossing and scoring and play on circles! Lovely card Tanis! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these colors. This is a fun "hop"...
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet card!! Love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Texture and my favorite color! Love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love all those circles! Such a sweet card, Tanis!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute, love the card and the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous, clean card. I used white wash paper for the first time last night and I adore it.

    Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  13. It looks so clean and simple, and soo classy .Lovely! Hugs Ewa

    ReplyDelete
  14. A beautiful card, I love the green and the embossing.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the colors--I always love a super cute baby card!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I totally adore these colors.. I love how you did the lines in the background and how you tucked the circles. very creative..

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is gorgeous tanis. I love the colours.

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  18. this card really shows off the cardstock :) i think it is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am really loving this paper. That card is really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love your card! green is my favorite color!

    ReplyDelete
  21. oh such a cute card and love that lime green!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. cute cute!! love the diff textures of the circles

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love all the green, the textures and the circles!

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a nice card, such fresh colours, love them!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love the card. Clean, sharp and to the point. Sometimes that's all it takes.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Ooo! I love this! Green is my fave color!

    ReplyDelete
  27. So cute! I love the little pea pod stamp and the green punched out peas - what a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Gorgeous! you dont' see nearly enough peas on cards. :) I love it!! See ya tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I just love the color and simplicity of it! The pea pod is sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Very pretty color. Love all the circles.

    ReplyDelete
  31. I love the bright green and the embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Tanis...I just love your work and your style! It's awesome! This card is precious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  33. Gorgeous card Tanis... Always love your work...

    ReplyDelete
  34. Beautiful card - love the use of green! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  35. super sweet card!! I can't wait to get my hands on some of that white wash!!

    ReplyDelete
  36. So adorable Tanis... I love the green! Sweet card.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Very sweet card. I ♥ the colors and that super cute pea pod stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Love the card! I have been so inspired already and I'm only what 5 into the blog hop . . . I can't wait to see all the others! Super Duper great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  39. This card makes my heart go pitter pat! That green is SO stunning and the way you used both sides of it. Never would have occurred to me (DUH!) Looks stunning. Especially with that HOT layout! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  40. I love the softness of your card! Very pretty and classy!

    ReplyDelete
  41. love the colours... green is my new favourite color

    ReplyDelete
  42. Great monochromatic card, Tanis. And I love the texture of the Core paper.

    ReplyDelete
  43. So cute!! I keep seeing this sweet pea everywhere. I love the vibrant green, too, yum!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Love the refreshing colors you choose for your card! I'm loving how differently all the pieces are on this blog hop. Thanks for this inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  45. An adorable card Tanis! Love the texture!

    ReplyDelete
  46. Loving all these wonderful cards. This card stock looks awesome and your card is great Tanis. Love the green

    ReplyDelete
  47. only 2 colore and so cute!!! see u tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  48. love the fresh colours and the textures, very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  49. Adorable! Thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  50. so cute, love the color and texture on it.

    ReplyDelete
  51. Great card - love how you worked the core'ditnations!

    ReplyDelete
  52. How cool is that card!! LOVE the color!

    ReplyDelete
  53. Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  54. Love everything about your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  55. This is awesome, Tanis. I love the tone on tone!

    ReplyDelete
  56. I love your card. I love flowers made out of text paper.

    ReplyDelete
  57. ohh that is too yummy love the color

    ReplyDelete
  58. I agree...the colors are awesome and the card is soooo sweeeeet! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  59. Wowie did that Whitewash cardstock ever work out neat on here.

    ReplyDelete
  60. Gorgeous and cute card - love all the different things you've done to the paper.

    ReplyDelete
  61. these colours remind me of spring they are so light and cheerful- great card.

    ReplyDelete
  62. this is so Elegant using the cor’inations
    love the texture!
    thanks for sharing
    see u tommorow

    ReplyDelete
  63. Amazing color comb....
    The button looks cute...
    ___________________
    Michell james
    Home Security Systems no CREDIT CHECK everyone is approved

    ReplyDelete