
CLICK HERE if you need instructions to ENTER TO WIN a HUGE PACK of Coredinations!
Stay tuned for my own giveaway HERE on DAY 3 of the hop!
Here's my card for today. Check out the links below for the complete Caardvarks tour :)
Jenyfur
Lauren
Mel
Lori
Tanis
Adela
Kryssi
Nathalia
Jenn B.
Pamela
Stef
Carrie
Ashley
Lucy
Heidi
Michelle
Jolene
Daniela














so cute and the embossing looks awesome with this paper.
ReplyDeleteSO pretty and love all those sweet little elements, the flowers, letters and pattern paper. Gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteVery cute. Love the dotted background.
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely be-au-ti-ful! Nice and simple but with plenty of fun little details! Fabulous!
ReplyDeleteAnother very sweet card from you. I love those embossing folders.
ReplyDeleteThanks
cute card -- love the little dots you embossed
ReplyDeleteAdorable, love all the little details and the dotted background.
ReplyDeleteAnd again, you made a very lovely card!! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeletebeautiful! Love the embossing!
ReplyDeleteGreat flowers with print on it! I love them!
ReplyDeleteTFS
Carmen
Love the soft colors.
ReplyDeleteSo soft and pretty.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful.
cute card, Tanis!
ReplyDeletelove the paper flowers and buttons and the stitching! great card!
ReplyDeletecute!! love the sanding of the swiss dots!
ReplyDeleteEmbossing works so well on that card! Lovely.
ReplyDeleteyou did it again! fantastic!
ReplyDeleteVery sweet, adorable.
ReplyDeletesooo cute. Love the embossing affect!
ReplyDeleteSuper sweet, Tanis!
ReplyDeleteLOVE IT! Great job, Tanis!
ReplyDeleteThis is soooo beautiful...love the soft colors and the design!
ReplyDeleteThis is stunning Tanis! I love the soft and suitableness of your card using the Whitewash cardstock. Awesome!
ReplyDeleteSuch a soft and pretty card!
ReplyDeleteSo Pretty and soft...Love it!!
ReplyDeleteSweet
ReplyDeleteCute card - love the dots!!
ReplyDeleteLove this!
ReplyDeleteSarah x
love the stitching!
ReplyDeleteExcellent job! Love the flowers and the soft colors.
ReplyDeleteYour card is absolutely beautiful!!!
ReplyDeleteI love this.. this is so beautiful and calming.. I love the colors you chose and the little details you added give it just the right touch, the the buttons and stitching.. Thanks so much for sharing with us..
ReplyDeleteVery pretty!! love the flowers and the stitching!!
ReplyDeleteThis is so pretty! Very soft!
ReplyDeleteI love the flowers.
ReplyDeleteAnother gorgeous card.
ReplyDeleteAli x
gorgeous card, love the soft feel of it!!!
ReplyDeleteI love those embossing folders.
ReplyDeleteLovely soft colours, very pretty
ReplyDeleteAnother great one Tanis...
ReplyDeletelove the colors , very pretty
ReplyDeleteLove it! I really like the flowers and your "enjoy" on the card!
ReplyDeleteLove it! This is my second comment, wasn't sure if my other one flew. Sorry.
ReplyDeleteLove the stitching!
ReplyDeleteMarvelous card Tanis! All those sweet swiss dots with that perfect piece of patterned paper just adds up to sheer perfection! :)
ReplyDeleteAwwww, so sweet. Love the Swiss Dot embossing. Just perfect with the pp. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteso soft and gentle. Love those flower!
ReplyDeleteOh I love those flowers and whole vintage feel!!
ReplyDeleteSweet and gently vintage!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card - love the piercing and the flowers!
ReplyDeleteReally sweet. I really like the cut out letters.
ReplyDeleteSuch a pretty card. Those flowers are adorable.
ReplyDeleteThis card would make a great holder for cd's. it's so cute!!! thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteI love the polka dots!! Such softness, very sweet design!
ReplyDeleteYea, I figured out how to leave a comment. Good thing too because I wanted to tell you how much I like your card. Pretty colors, pretty flowers.
ReplyDeleteawesome project, thanks bunches!!!
ReplyDeleteLove the stitching and the embossed dots!
ReplyDeletelove this card...simple and pretty...
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet card!
ReplyDeletegorgeous Tanis!
ReplyDeleteVery homespun feel to it, nice work.
ReplyDeleteSo love how this turned out - the Core'dinations is perfect on here.
ReplyDeleteNice card.
ReplyDeleteI love the flowers great use of buttons and printed paper!
ReplyDeleteLove the stitching and dots - very homey, well loved feel.
ReplyDeleteThis is so beautiful Tanis!! I'm going to have to break out my EBF's. And find me some Core'dinations.
ReplyDeletebeautiful card Tanis.. love the dotted BG.. and flowers.. ;)
ReplyDeleteSweet card Tanis... the embossing looks wonderful
ReplyDeleteThis is a totally adorable and pretty card - I LOVE it!!!
ReplyDeleteLove the soft, subtle colors!
ReplyDeletePastel perfection.
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet card - love it!
ReplyDeleteVery sweet...love the sentiment out of stickers & the dot embossing...gonna have to do that for a background!! Thanks for inspiring us!
ReplyDeletejust love how you used the core!
ReplyDeleteCute card!
ReplyDeleteSO pretty...love how it has a vintage feel!
ReplyDeleteVery pretty! love your card!! :)
ReplyDeleteanother card with the spring feeling- so good on a day full of wind and rain-love these papers and colours.
ReplyDeleteLike the rounded edges. Pretty card.
ReplyDeleteAnother great card from you...
ReplyDeleteVery cute!!!
___________________
Michell james
Home Security Systems no CREDIT CHECK everyone is approved
Its sweet and cute card...
ReplyDeletei love this...
___________________
Michell james
Home Security Systems no CREDIT CHECK everyone is approved