The new Salt challenge is up on the SALT BLOG.This week, Nikki chose Romans 8:28 for her devotional. Check the Salt blog for her insights.
Here is my project for the challenge.
I am really loving creating these ATC cards!
I am planning on making something to display them so I can rotate through them...any ideas?
I am SUCH a hoarder. I find it hard sometimes to use all the fun, pretty things in my stash. Like these rubons. They are glittery and I LOVE them, but I had to use them on something I could treasure :)
PERFECT opportunities, these ATCs create for me!
Thanks for coming to look! Happy Thursday!














Fantasic ATC Tanis! You inspired me to get back to making my SALT ATCs this week! :-) I plan on putting mine into small frames and then hanging then in my craft room. Adore your work this week!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful Tanis!!! Love all the elements in this great ATC!!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous...I love it!
ReplyDeleteWhat a darling little ATC Tanis. It is a good way of displaying your Salt creativity :)
ReplyDeleteLove it! There's a holder for ATCs that I've seen somewhere, a sort of spinner type of thing. Must have a rummage and see if I can find a link for you!
ReplyDeleteTanis, this is gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteYour ATC is gorgeous!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely piece! it would be so nice to display them!
ReplyDeleteWow, that is great! It is a good idea to have these on display somehow too.
ReplyDeleteYeah! That's my life verse! ;)
ReplyDelete