

Don't forget to check out the new CAARDVARKS CHALLENGE!
Here's another card I created with the Shortcuts frosted acetate sheets.
And I used my EAD Designs vinyl rub ons. I can't say enough about how amazing these things are. The are SO VIBRANT, completely easy to use, rub on like a charm and stick like glue.
Pretty amazing value too.
On the inside, I made a little pocket for the tag, just so you couldn't see the writing through the front of the clear card.
Thanks for looking!














I’ve been waiting to see what you’ve made..SUPER CUTE!
ReplyDeleteI think this is so pretty!!!! And elegant! Thanks again for the wonderful header :) You've received a ton of compliments on it!
ReplyDeleteYAY!! Great card Tanis! I KNEW you'd do something fabulous with those rub-ons. Miss you!
ReplyDeleteCreating a pocket on the inside is pure brilliance! And those rub-ons do look yummy on the frosted acrylic. Beautiful job Tanis!
ReplyDelete