Thanks for stopping by if you're on the UNITY Friday blog hop :)I made a bookmark yesterday...this time I used some Unity stamps with my doodles!
Tree is from May's KOTM and the background includes Worn Grid.
Thanks for stopping by if you're on the UNITY Friday blog hop :)
All contents (including photographs, text and desciptions, design work and anything else created by me) is © Tanis Giesbrecht. My original artwork is for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for publications, contest submissions, or monetary gain.
LOVE THIS! This is my fave bookmark so far!
ReplyDeleteThis bookmark is INCREDIBLE!!! I love it!!
ReplyDeletekove the doodling
ReplyDeletegonna try this too
thanks for sharing
fantastic. I love this.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous Tanis!! Way to rock the Unity colors;)
ReplyDeleteMakes me want to find a good book and make myself my own bookmark!
Very fab!
Really really cool!!
ReplyDeleteYEEEEEEOWWWWWWZA!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeletei ♥ this... i reallyREALLYreallllllllllly ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ this!!!!!!!!!!
(to the point where i am thinking of sneaking my acquisitive bottom over to unity to see which bits came from said may kit...if the tree is one...i might NEED IT!!!!!!!) :)
Very cool, love the doodles! I may be coveting your doodling abilities but that wouldn't be right!! :)
ReplyDeleteVery cool bookmark!! tfs!!
ReplyDeleteThat is so pretty !!! what a great idea !!
ReplyDeleteLove it!
ReplyDeleteSuch a pretty bookmark
ReplyDeleteoh so nice, I love your style!
ReplyDeleteGreat job!
ReplyDeleteFantastic bookmark!
ReplyDeletei DIGGG this:)
ReplyDeleteTanis, luv this bookmark...awesome!
ReplyDeleteYour bookmarks are darling! I LOVE your handwriting and ability to draw like you do --what a gift you have!
ReplyDeleteLove your Unity bookmark, and I also like your Hero Arts card!! TFS!!
ReplyDelete