I decided to go ahead and join the 1st Annual Ultimate Card Showdown at 2Sketches4You :)Amazing prizes up for grabs and such fun!
Here's my entry...I had a great time with my new 8x8 Cherry Hill Pack (October Afternoon). LOVE that stuff.
Thanks for coming to look!















Oohhh I'm jealous I would like to get hold of those papers love your take on the sketch.
ReplyDeleteTanis your designs are always so amazing! Love both posted for today and your cards are always the one I say "Ewww, I gotta do that!". Amazing!
ReplyDeleteTanis, this is so adorable! I love how you even added stitching to the tail feathers!
ReplyDelete(-: Heidi
Gorgeous card, Tanis. I love your design. I too love the OA papers.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card Tanis!! Love the stitching on the border and on the birds tail feather, so super creative!
ReplyDeleteVery nice card!! tfs!!
ReplyDeleteWow, your card is absolutely stunning. I love all the additions you put on it (the pin, flowers w/button, etc). Great job!
ReplyDeleteWow very beautiful card!!
ReplyDeleteSo fabulosa Tanis!! Just beautiful!! I love that flower!~~ TFP!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute card with that little bird and the bingo paper for the background! Good luck!
ReplyDeleteADORABLE card!
ReplyDeleteHow wonderful!!! I love it
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for taking part in the UCS
Lovely card Tanis but then everything you create is gorgeous! I'm nervous about this stinkin contest it's funny. Hope I'll make the 1st cut.
ReplyDeleteWow! This is beautiful! I LOVE everything about this card.
ReplyDeleteWOW Tanis is is such a stunning card! LOVE your work:) Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
ReplyDeleteLaura & Kazan
WOw - this is super fab!
ReplyDeleteso, so beautiful in EVERY way Tanis!!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card.
ReplyDeleteEveline.
Super! I am a sucker for a bird card! Great mix of elements!
ReplyDeleteSuch a darling card, Tanis! Love the pinks and all the detail...great variety pulled together beautifully! And there's that FLOWER PUNCH again!!!...would you mind telling me who makes it or where to find one? (I've been looking to no avail) --many thanks!
ReplyDeleteperfectly perfect card!! love it in every way!!!
ReplyDeleteOh how incredibly sweet is this card! I love that red paper and I love your little accents.
ReplyDeletewow! amazing card, very well done, I love the colors and that cute birdie!
ReplyDeleteClouds :D
WOW! Gorgeous card!!! I love the red!!
ReplyDeleteThis is gorgeous! You really did an awesome job with the sketch! I love this!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! What a beautiful card! Best of luck in the next round!
ReplyDeleteMany Congratulations for making it into the Top 30
ReplyDeleteGood Luck for the next round
Stunning!! I love the stitching and your layering. Congrats on making the top 30!!
ReplyDeleteOh this is just beautiful!! Love that paper and all the little details! Congrats on making the Top 30 - well deserved!
ReplyDeleteHUGE Congrats on making the top 30, this is so amazing!
ReplyDeleteFabulous card! Congrats on making the top 30!
ReplyDeleteJust wanted to stop by again to say congratulations on making the Top 30!! Your card is AMAZING!
ReplyDeletegood grief...this is gorgeous!!! Congrats on making the Top 30!!!
ReplyDeleteOhhhh...Tanis, this is such a gorgeous card!!! Congrats on making the top 30!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on making the top 30 and much fun and good luck with the next round.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card!! Congrats on making the top 30!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on making the top 20 . Good luck.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on making the top 20, good luck on the next round!!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!!!! Love it - would LOVE to receive something like that!
ReplyDeleteI'm late to see this...but OMW this is amazing! It's no wonder you made the it to the next round! You rock!
ReplyDelete