

What? You lost them? That's ok. You don't need them to see the AMAZING 3-D paper projects at Caardvarks!!That's right, it's a new CHALLENGE!!! And this time, you need to stretch yourself a little and create a **NEW** (emphasis on not yet created) 3-D project of any kind.

Prize: Huge assortment of Club Scrap product -- a sheet of UM rubber, Club Scrap exclusive projects, a POP (pound of paper), plus a whole lot more!
Deadline: June 17th at midnight PST
Here's my project - a huge THANK YOU to Club Scrap who sent the amazing package to build this file folder. I was overwhelmed when I opened it, but the instructions were SO clear and easy...even **I** figured it out!!














Love the colors
ReplyDeleteSuper Cute
This is so pretty Tanis, I love the colors!
ReplyDeleteThis is really, really gorgeous!!
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful Tanis!!
ReplyDeleteYou did a beautiful job on this Tanis! It has so many sweet details that make it all you!
ReplyDeleteI just love that verse on the front of your project. I love the font that was used, it looks so neat. LOVING that entire project too.
ReplyDeleteThis is just so classy ... love it.
ReplyDelete