Quick post!The Card Patterns sketches can be found HERE.
Here's my take...thanks for looking!
Stamps: Giggle Grove kit, Unity Stamp Company
Paper: Jillybean Cream of Mushroom line
Quick post!
All contents (including photographs, text and desciptions, design work and anything else created by me) is © Tanis Giesbrecht. My original artwork is for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for publications, contest submissions, or monetary gain.
Love the card! It is crazy but I stalked MY blog just to see your sweet comment! It always makes me smile... thanks so much!
ReplyDeleteWow, I love this! Love the stitching!
ReplyDeleteExcellent job with the sketch! I love everything about it:)
ReplyDeletebeautiful card, Love the stitching on it
ReplyDeleteVery beautiful card :-)
ReplyDeleteLove this!! Gorgeous colours & the stitching gives it such a unique touch!! :) thanks for playing along with CP this week!!
ReplyDeletegorgeous card tanis!
ReplyDeleteoooh, I LOVE this! The buttons and stitching are fabulous!
ReplyDeleteGreat card! I love the natural look of this. Super design!
ReplyDeleteWOW! This is GORGEOUS!
ReplyDeleteStunning card, such detail and I love the hand stitching. beautiful colour combo, you really have some fabulous talent!
ReplyDeleteso cute, the button tree is brilliant!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a really cute card and LOVING the stitching, what a fun accent.
ReplyDeleteOh this is just adorable!!!! Congrats on making 2S4Y top 30, too! Well deserved.
ReplyDeleteOh, wow, love your card!!! The buttons on the tree are a wonderful detail!
ReplyDeleteVanessa
Wow...your card is beautiful! I absolutely LOVE it!!!
ReplyDeleteso cool. so brilliant. so beautiful, fun & funky...ALL at the SAME TIME! (how do ya DO THAT??!?!?!) ...can i sign up for TANIS LESSONS, please...??! ♥♥♥
ReplyDelete