I hope you had a chance to take some of it in!!
Thanks to EVERYONE who participated and made the weekend a super success :)
I'm sure some of you have been **patiently** waiting for today...my Caardvarks Readers Weekend giveaway!!
Here's all you gotta do (I HAVE to make you work a LITTLE!!)
Choose 3 of the following readers (and don't all choose the first 3...try to mix it up a bit!) and leave a comment for each of them on their Readers' Weekend Post.
Comment on my post here to tell me you've left some love for our readers, as well as any ideas for new challenges or favourite past challenges, and you will be entered to win a RAK from me!
I'll give you till Friday at midnight CST to enter :)
Here's our READER SPOTLIGHTS from this weekend.....
Magdalena Cortez
Sophie's Creations
Robin Willis
Audrey
Susan McRae
Diana Foster
Marley
Karen a.k.a. Joshua Jiraffe Designs
June Houck
Kay Sibley
Armie Cuaresma
Debbie DeBose
Marije Van Wouwe
Valarie Florer
Kelly Rasmussen
Hilde Aaslund aka Scoobie
Linda Bowman
Catherine Doucette
Shannon Proffitt
Marianne Gonzales
Anthonette Vicencio
Kimberly Trevino
Barbara Bird
Gina Cunningham
Jennifer Owen
Amy Tsuruta
Shelly Powell
Jenn Koss
Megan Peacock
Kelly Booth














I left some love for Linda Bowman, Gina Cunningham and Megan Peacock...although everyone had fabulous cards to share! About the Caardvarks challenges, I think it would be cool to have challenges around recycling or upcycling materials in general. Even though we all love to get supplies and goodies it's nice to think about how anyone can make beautiful cards, even with less supplies or store bought items.
ReplyDeleteI've been leaving comments all throughout the weekend for various readers (more than 3). There were so many lovely cards on display!
ReplyDeleteI was thinking it might be fun to have a card challenge where you have to use beads somehow.
I left comments on a several cards. There were so many fabulous projects! I'd like to see a colour challenge for making only black and white cards.
ReplyDeleteSo many cute cards to see!
ReplyDeleteI've hadn't much time to play in the challenges, but I'm hoping to soon!
jenniferlynnhansen at yahoo dot com
I left some love for 3... beautiful cards.
ReplyDeleteI loved looking at all the wonderful works of art! (left love on 3) I'm not good enough to participate in challenges yet....but I would LOVE to see maybe a 'masculine' card challenge to inspire me. Hugs, C.
ReplyDeletethis was a great thing... so many talented folks. .. I spread the love. I am also still a learner, but love seeing what others come up with!
ReplyDelete