I HAVE MOVED!!!

Please visit me at my NEW BLOG on Wordpress.

Click here -----> PAPER CANVAS

Friday, May 8, 2009

HIP HOP Friday


Worn Grid Background Stamp and Birds on a Branch (Feb09 KOTM) from Unity Stamp Company

18 comments:

  1. Adorable card Tanis! Love the DP with those birds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ur creations are so inpsiring to me.. I can only dream of having more unity like u all do.. sighs.. Love your work tanis! hugs bonnierose

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card tanis!! happy mothers day weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Tanis! I love the tiny dots along the scalloped border. What a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything is just amazing. Love your framed art what a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love it, Tanis! Must get Worn Grid!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. sweet little card, girlie! love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. One of the cutest cards I've seen. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the colors and how you cut apart the word. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those are very sweet little birdies :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty card.

    Tanis, thanks for being the artist behind so many wonderful stamps. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute and fun...great stamp mix with the DP!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a fun and VIBRANT color combo!

    ReplyDelete