I HAVE MOVED!!!

Please visit me at my NEW BLOG on Wordpress.

Click here -----> PAPER CANVAS

Monday, April 27, 2009

Unity Challenge


Have you checked out the Unity Anniversary Party yet?
It's off to a FUN start!
The first challenge was a colour challenge...kraft, ruby red, baja breeze and so saffron.
Here's my take.
I tried paper casting for the first time today.
FUN!
Bird on a Branch (April KOTM) and distressed dots from Unity Stamp Company.

Check out all the PARTY action HERE!

6 comments:

  1. ooooh, Tanis! This is breathtaking! smiles...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the paper casting you did is beautiful! This card is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another adorable creation...love all the textured layers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Tanis, this is awesome! Your paper casting is gorgeous and I love all of your distressing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wow! paper casting!!! speaking of people who *AMAZE* other people...good golly, woman! is there NO END to your creativity??! (looooove this!)

    ReplyDelete