I HAVE MOVED!!!

Please visit me at my NEW BLOG on Wordpress.

Click here -----> PAPER CANVAS

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Triple the Sketch Tag

Here is my tag for Sketch 50....

Check out all the DT work and the sketch at the Triple the Sketch Blog.

ALSO, STAY TUNED for a FUN blog hop in celebration of TTS's FIRST ANNIVERSARY with PRIZES along the way, starting at the Triple the Sketch blog at 9:00 central!!

Keeping it short and sweet....
Tanis



8 comments:

  1. I love this tag, Tanis! It's gorgeous! smiles...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really gorgeous, girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love this! The detail and texture is amazing!
    ~ky

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh pretty! I love that you can't see all of the orange ring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabulous tag, I'll be looking forward to the blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow ... love what you did with that Asian frame ... the colors are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. tanis, this is MAGNIFICENT! was this even *in* the HA gallery? if so, i am ashamed to say i missed it...or perhaps it was just SO MASSIVELY FABULOUS that my brain was unable to store that much goodness!!! (yeah, that's probably it!) ♥

    ReplyDelete