HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TTS!!!Today in celebration of the BIG EVENT, we are doing a DT blog hop!
If you're here and want to start at the beginning, go to the TRIPLE THE SKETCH blog!!
You won't want to miss out on this HOP...loads of inspiration and FUN PRIZES along the way!!
For my card today, I chose the VERY FIRST Triple the Sketch sketch. What better way to celebrate an anniversary, right?
Comment on my post AND become a follower (if you aren't already) and you will be entered for a RAK from me!! The deadline for comments is Sunday midnight CST.
I am the LAST STOP on the blog hop today! So thanks SO MUCH for coming to look and thanks for joining the TTS BLOG HOP!!!














way cute card! I am already a follower!
ReplyDeleteI am really loving the blog hop and getting the chance to see all the past work from everyone.
ReplyDeleteThanks,
Michelle
I am a follower so I guess I'll just let you know how cute your card is. Thanks for a chance.
ReplyDeleteThis is so cute, girl. Have a super day.
ReplyDeleteooo cute card....i'll have to check out the hop :)
ReplyDeleteJust hopping by to say "hi!" I added a link to your blog on my hop post since Marcee has hoppers back at my place. :-) Have a great hop!
ReplyDeleteOh girl, I LOVE how you chose to use the first sketch for our anniversary! That is SO appropriate! Great thinking! And I love your card of course too! Stunning as always! And I am more than blessed to have you with us on the team now! Thank you for sharing your amazing creations and your uplifting support to me! Blessings,
ReplyDeletecute little blog, I am now a follower!
ReplyDeleteI love your use of bright fun colors!!
ReplyDeletecount me as a follower!
ReplyDeletei am now a follower!!!!
ReplyDeletemandy
Super cute card... I am now a follower too!! Thanks..
ReplyDeleteReally Gorgeous Creation!!!! Love your style. I'm a follower!
ReplyDeleteOh Tanis!!!! This is so cute and colorful!
ReplyDeleteYour card is too cute!! I'm a new follower....
ReplyDeleteVery cute!! Love your blog!! I signed up to be a follower!! We are studying Esther in a bible study I lead - I just sent all my girls cards and I included the same verse you have as your life verse! Love it!
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous card!! I am definitely a follower now!!!
ReplyDeleteI love hose cheerful and bright that card is! Wonderful job. And I became a follower.
ReplyDeleteI love your big flower... works well on the card.
ReplyDeleteSwedie
Cute, cute card. Fun time going through the blog hop.
ReplyDeletewhat a beautiful, spring cards! love it!
ReplyDeleteCheerful card!
ReplyDeleteGreetings from Sweden
Hey Tanis!!! Beautiful work as always! I've been a follower of yours for quite some time!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great idea to pick the first sketch for the first anniversary. I just love your creative and inspiring style. Your card is so cool. I've been wanting to be a follower, but never signed up....but I AM NOW. Thanks for a chance.
ReplyDeletewow, this is so cute and bright and cheery and summery! love it :)
ReplyDeleteI am now a follower of royalty..hehehe. Take care, Sharon
ReplyDeleteI am now a follower of royalty as well thanks so much its been fun....
ReplyDeleteGirl. I just love coming to your blog! Great card!!!
ReplyDeleteLove that card!!! This has been so much fun. It is great to see all of the lovely DT creations.
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Christine
That is one ADORABLE card!
ReplyDeleteThis is super cute. Love it. I am now a follower.
ReplyDeletevery fun, love your card! I'm becoming a follower :)
ReplyDeleteYour card is so bright and cheery Tanis!!! Great Job!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun card! I have really enjoyed the blog hop!
ReplyDeleteI love that red, Tanis...love that the 2 main colours are red and *white*. I love your used of buttons. =) And that's a cheery sun!
ReplyDeleteCristina
Beautiful card!! How appropriate to use sketch #1. I became a follower.
ReplyDeleteHi Tanis!!! If I weren't already a follower, I would be now. You always have such happy cards and layouts.
ReplyDeleteOh how totally cute! LOVE the colors and that adorable flowers!
ReplyDeleteGreat card. Great job!!!
ReplyDeleteLuv Sandie
Tanis! I made it to you! ;) Love your card! So happy to have you on the team.... love all the Triple the Sketch girls! :)
ReplyDelete~Chelsea
I can't believe I wasn't already a follower! I love your work!
ReplyDeletei am now a follower and! i am loving that CARD!! fun blog, thanks for the blog hop!
ReplyDeleteI signed up to follow your blog. I just love your Easter card - it's beautiful!
ReplyDeleteCUTE card! Love it - love all the colors - so bright and cheery! I am already a follower!
ReplyDeleteJust signed up as a follower to your blog - your card is fabulous!!!
ReplyDeleteCute card Tanis!! I love your bright funky style!
ReplyDeleteI signed up to follow.
What a gorgeous card Tanis You are one super talented lady.. I am a fowllower of your blog now
ReplyDeletelove the flower you've added
ReplyDeletethanks for the chance to win - loved hoppping...
lovin' that cute, cute card and lovin' this blog hop! It has been a lot of fun! Thank you all for providing the fun and the chance at goodies! I'm off to become a follower!
ReplyDeleteIt's been a long blog hop, but worth the visits. Lot's of inspiration.
ReplyDeleteVery cute card, Tanis! And you know I feel about your work, so I'd love to win one of your creations. What a fun idea! So, yep, it's official...I'm now one of your devoted followers. ;)
ReplyDeleteGreat card Tanis! I'm already a follower! laura j
ReplyDeleteI'm a follower now!
ReplyDeleteAdorable card! And I am NOW a follower!! Thanks for the opportunity! Congrats to TTS!
ReplyDeletei'm following! (well, i will once google decides to do its thing!) some gorgeous work - blog hopping was fun!
ReplyDeleteLove being a follower, hope you are having a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteLOVE LOVE LOVE your card and I just became a follower!!!! love your stuff, great blog too
ReplyDeleteLove this card. You have such a way with how you put your cards together. What talent!
ReplyDeleteI would have become a follower even without the RAK!! What a bonus!! thanks for all the amazing work you are sharing! Cant wait to see more. (Pick me pick me :)
ReplyDeleteThis is adorable Tanis! I follow you already too!
ReplyDelete