but I could NOT RESIST THIS BOOK!!!
I just preordered it off Amazon.ca...
check out all it's yumminess here at print&pattern blog.
Wow.
All contents (including photographs, text and desciptions, design work and anything else created by me) is © Tanis Giesbrecht. My original artwork is for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for publications, contest submissions, or monetary gain.
I know you can't judge a book by it's cover but how cute is that!
ReplyDelete#1: when a really crafty person (LIKE YERSELF, MISSUS!) really *wants* something crafty...even something impractical...they should get it. b/c clearly it is speakin' to them!
ReplyDelete#2: if anyone deserves to get treats it is YOU oh great one!
#3: i have a feeling i know a secret about how this will turn out to be the roots of a rather cool project to be featured later...(hums innocently)...nothing to see here folks...move along... :) :) :)