I HAVE MOVED!!!

Please visit me at my NEW BLOG on Wordpress.

Click here -----> PAPER CANVAS

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Pink Persimmon

This was my favouritest card that I made for my Guest DT work for Pink Persimmon. I just LOVE this fairy, and since I have been so much into cutting my images out lately, I was super happy with how simple she was to cut out.
This super sweet set is only 7.50....check it out HERE.
Have a happy day everyone!

OH, and March 28th is going to be a very special day!!

Watch for an opportunity to win some YUMMY goodies from 2 best friends.
You won't want to miss it.

6 comments:

  1. Tanis, this is beautiful!


    Tonya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tanis I love your little cut out fairie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my. How cute is that? (Answer: Very cute!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi just wanted to stop by to say congratulations on becoming a fellow design team member, may God bless and use you

    ReplyDelete