I HAVE MOVED!!!

Please visit me at my NEW BLOG on Wordpress.

Click here -----> PAPER CANVAS

Monday, March 2, 2009

Etsy Inspired


I was chatting with the Etsy Inspired team on Saturday...they were having a blog hop/challenge party over at Paper Craft Planet.
I chose to do Kerry's challenge, which was to use ONLY circle embellishments on your creation. This is what I came up with.












My DD also wanted to get in on the fun. She did Ashley's challenge and altered a mini notebook I had lying around.
Hope you had a great weekend and a happy Monday :)

8 comments:

  1. Tanis: both your card and your daughter's altered nb are awesome! Love your circles and really love your daughter's colors and patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card, and OH MY GOODNESS Emma, your notebook is soo cute! I thought that was your mom's and was looking for what you made. VERY NICE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card Tanis! And hey, is that a new blog banner? I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tanis, your DD def. got your creative genese, I love them both, and her piece would fit with my challenge too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, Tanis! I've got to agree with Joy, your DD has your rockin' design sense! *But*, I HAVE to say that your circle card is GENIUS. Pure genius, I tell you. I'm headed to SCS to find it and put it into my faves RIGHT NOW! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! I love both your card and the notebook a lot! Your DD has your talent! Lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i LOVE these! Your first card is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great cards. :) I saw you in Paper Crafts Stamp It! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete