I HAVE MOVED!!!

Please visit me at my NEW BLOG on Wordpress.

Click here -----> PAPER CANVAS

Monday, February 23, 2009

A WOOHOO! Announcement

I was so EXCITED and honoured to be asked by Patter a few weeks ago to join her team at Triple the Sketch. I've been "watching" this blog for a long time, because of the amazing designers and super inspiration I find there.

Saturday was my "debut" post...this is my card for sketch 45. I used Unity's Serenity Tree and the sentiment is from Unity's "Something Within" set.
DP is from October Afternoon.

THANKS SO MUCH Patter, for this opportunity!

8 comments:

  1. Tanis, congrats, it's well deserved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats honey!!


    Tonya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Tanis, this is a great card! Love those colors together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Tanis!! What a great way to start a new year of age! So happy so many things are going well for you, this is much deserved!! And Beautiful card!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Tanis! Adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so glad that we get to work together at TTS!!!! Your cards are always so amazing! I can't get a hold of anyone to get that stamp :( You did an awesome job with drawing it!!! Congratulations, you are on a roooooll!!!
    Blessings~~~ Danielle W.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw your card posted by Patter the other day -- LOVE it! A BIG congrats on being part of her DT...you're most deserving of the honor!

    ReplyDelete
  8. well, well, well! congrats to you...but mostly...congrats to "triple the sketch"...they are MOST FORTUNATE to have nabbed such RAWKIN' talent!!!

    ReplyDelete