I LOVE this background!! It was SO fun to add some colour to it.Not much to say today!! Enjoy your Wednesday!!
Stamps from Odd Bird Planet:
Kim's Cupcake
I Love Cake background
I LOVE this background!! It was SO fun to add some colour to it.
All contents (including photographs, text and desciptions, design work and anything else created by me) is © Tanis Giesbrecht. My original artwork is for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for publications, contest submissions, or monetary gain.
This is so cute! I also love the background!! Great job and thanks for sharing, Tanis!
ReplyDeleteTonya
I am so terrible about staying in Google Reader and never leaving a comment with my admiring thoughts about your work...but today I must tell you that this is adorable!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful Tanis! How fun is this stamp!!
ReplyDeleteI love CAKE Tanis.
ReplyDeleteAnd that background is supa dupa cool.
I'm hungry!
how fun indeed! Um, I am trying to think of an occasion for you to give me that card....
ReplyDeletelove it, Tanis :)
ReplyDeleteThis is so cute! I love that background too!
ReplyDeleteOhhhhh I love that BG too!!! Great card!
ReplyDeleteAdorable. I love that backgrounder. I wish she'd do an "I Love Coffee" stamp.
ReplyDelete