I HAVE MOVED!!!

Please visit me at my NEW BLOG on Wordpress.

Click here -----> PAPER CANVAS

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

My Poor Neglected Blog

What a busy few days!
Between sick kids and loads of stuff to catch up on, my poor blog gets left till last. I still have loads to do today, but I got some fun news this morning, so I thought I'd share :)

I've been working on Patter's His Holy Name Challenge this year...here are my first 2 pages from January.



OH, and I popped by the Moxie Fab blog this morning and guess who's card Cath picked?!
Go check it out if you have a minute :)

Moxie Fab Blog

Off to finish some unfinished business!!
Hope you all have a great day :)

10 comments:

  1. Great pages!! I saw that on the blog, congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous!!!!! CONGRATS on the moxie fab card! I knew yours was a winner when I saw it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome banner card!!! CONGRATS! :) I love your pages for the Holy Name challenge. I so want to join in, but haven't yet. It's on my to-do list!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the MFW win Tanis! That card (like all of them) was fabulous!

    (-: Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  5. that's most wonderful & exciting, tanis!!! congrats!!! =)
    cristina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Tanis! It was a fabulous card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your HHN challenge layouts. love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh, these are both amazing girl! Love them!! And congrats on your card being picked! Yeah!

    ReplyDelete