Good Morning!!!This is a mini journal/composition book I covered...it's only 3 1/4 x 4 1/2 inches. Perfect for my purse :)
I used Jenni Bowlin mini papers (Vintage Cream) and Sweet Zzzz's from Unity.
And that's all I need to say! HAPPY WEEKEND!!!
Good Morning!!!
All contents (including photographs, text and desciptions, design work and anything else created by me) is © Tanis Giesbrecht. My original artwork is for personal inspiration only and may not be copied for publications, contest submissions, or monetary gain.
So, so sweet!! Love the black and white!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful Tanis! Love the flower and paper!
ReplyDeleteLove the black and White Tanis..what a great way to use that stamp!!
ReplyDeleteThis is beautiful Tanis!
ReplyDeleteTonya
Super Cute! That is the perfect purse note pad (we all have one!)
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely gorgeous Tanis! I love it!
ReplyDeleteLove the classic black and white combination! This is definitely 'Moxie Fab'...you are entering this beauty into the latest challenge, right?!
ReplyDeleteoh *YEAH*!!!!!!! gotta love the black and white! or...ummmmm...the black and cream, in this case! hubba, hubba!
ReplyDeleteoh, Tanis this is fabulous! love the black and white.
ReplyDeleteCuteness in a mini composition book! Love how it is only black and white!
ReplyDeleteTanis - the book is amazing! I left you something on my blog today :)
ReplyDeletetotally gorgeous girl!!!
ReplyDelete