I HAVE MOVED!!!

Please visit me at my NEW BLOG on Wordpress.

Click here -----> PAPER CANVAS

Friday, February 27, 2009

HHH Friday

Yay! I had time to do a Unity Challenge yesterday and here's what I made :)
I used Princess Flowerette and part of a sentiment from Mix Up of Cuteness.
Papers are from October Afternoon and Bazzill.
And I TOTALLY got my inspiration from Chelsea today. Go pay her a visit. Cause you'll love her.

A good weekend to you all...

17 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE this card... love the colors, texture and dimension.... fab job!
    ~Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Great distressed circles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh wowee! I love this! So creative!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous!! Love it, Tanis!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colors in this!! It is a beautiful card! Have a Blessed weekend :)

    Much Love~~~ Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty, Tanis! I have that stamp sitting on my work table this very minute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty and very cool! Love all the circles!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this, Tanis! The distressed circles look awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute card! Great job with the distressing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the distressed look of this!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful card Tanis! I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fun and happy card, Tanis! Love all the color and texture, and your stitching is really creative!

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh YUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!
    i love the random circle-y-ness...and the stitiching...and that cool branch...i love EVERYTHING about this, actually!

    ReplyDelete