I HAVE MOVED!!!

Please visit me at my NEW BLOG on Wordpress.

Click here -----> PAPER CANVAS

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

A NEIGHBOURLY Post

Just so y'all don't think I'm a CRAZY SPELLER!!! We DO spell Neighbour with a U :)
Even though all the spell checks underline it in red. It's right in Canada!

10 comments:

  1. *LOL* Not crazy at all.. especially when you think that americans are the only ones not spelling it with a U :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew you spelled it right even though I one of those crazy americans. Love your new look!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. FUN NEW BLOG! (and yes, no U in neighbor here!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey neighbour! We spell it correctly here in Australia too. I think the americans just want to save a bit of time LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't know you designed so many stamps...and absolutely daring ones at that! Love your new banner (even if neighbor is misspelled -lol...just kidding!).

    ReplyDelete
  6. and labour, etc. Hee hee, love your new blog look. just wanted to give a shout out from one Canadian to another!! Long live EH!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know it's a crazy *french* thing! Cute new header!

    ReplyDelete