I HAVE MOVED!!!

Please visit me at my NEW BLOG on Wordpress.

Click here -----> PAPER CANVAS

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Teacher Gifts

Here's PART of the gifts I made for 2 of the kids teachers....
I've had this design (courtesy of Daniella Dobson) in the back of my mind for awhile. Nice and simple and quick.

We also made a donation through Partners International in each of their teacher's names to provide school supplies for a Quechua student for A WHOLE YEAR! I couldn't believe that it only cost $6.00!!! What a difference a few dollars can make.

See the Canadian Gift Catalogue HERE
And the US Gift Catalogue HERE

The cards used UNITY stamps - the PRINCESS FLOWERET (love this stamp) and the sentiment is from Simply Said.


































7 comments:

  1. You're so thoughtful Tanis :) I'm sure the teachers will love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fabulous, Tanis.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are great. I really love the colors you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I *know* any teacher would LOVE to receive this as a gift!!! Beautiful Tanis!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So gorgeous, as always!! I left you a gift on my blog - go get it!

    ReplyDelete