
Some cards for you to look at....no time to go into too much detail though!!
This one is for the Unity Wednesday Challenge....check it out HERE.

This one is a challenge from Kerry. She sent us OBP images to create a Christmas card. WAY fun!! Also loaded this to the Moxie Fab World challenge for this week.
I had one more card I photographed today, but that one has to wait until the new year....I **LOVED** the way it turned out. Getting ready for an AMAZING new year at Caardvarks....
Happy Wednesday everyone!














love this Tanis! and yep it's gonna be a fun year for Caardvarks!!
ReplyDeleteLove love love them!!!
ReplyDeleteOOOH sooo cute love that little mushroom rown as ornaments! Brilliant!
ReplyDeleteYou rocked those birthday images! :)
ReplyDeletetoo cute, Tanis :)
ReplyDeletetalk about 2 adorable CARDS!!! I love these so much!
ReplyDeleteoooh tanis, these are fantastic!!!!! love both of them!
ReplyDeleteLOVE your cards girlie!
ReplyDeletelove them!
ReplyDelete