I HAVE MOVED!!!

Please visit me at my NEW BLOG on Wordpress.

Click here -----> PAPER CANVAS

Monday, December 15, 2008

Frozen

Happy freezing Monday. It's a whopping minus 40 with the windchill here this morning.
I'm waiting until AFTER lunch to venture out! Did have to drive the kids to school this morning though.....brrrrrrrrr!
A couple of cards I made yesterday, cause we were house bound and didn't make it to church.
The first one is for CPS 95, the second one was for Odd Bird Planet....I keep finding such CUTE stamps in the catalogue that are SO fun to play with!!!


Hope you stay warm wherever you are today!
Thanks for looking!

16 comments:

  1. Super cute cards Tanis! I love that first one, it's darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute! I love the Christmas stamp! Adorable and great coloring! Stay Warm! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These cards are gorgeous!! We are freezing our tushies off in MN too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute Tanis!!!! I can't believe it is THAT cold! I will quit whining about my 2 degrees here! Sounds tropical compared to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. tanis, I LOVE both of these cards, can you believe I don't own any OBP stamps *GASP*

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love both your cards! They are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic cards, Tanis!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. FABulous cards...good grief -40 degrees?! Stay Warm!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. 40 below?!? My goodness!! And here I thought we were cold at -4!...with no wind. At least you found something fun to do with your time indoors -- both of your cards are wonderful! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. YIKES that's cold! Love these cards!

    ReplyDelete
  11. fantastic cards! love your take on the cps sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love what you did with the CPS sketch! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I will stop complaining about the cold here.

    Both cards are super, but the top one is outstanding!

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are both gorgeous...love them!! Thanks for playing at CPS this week!

    And it seems we are having the same type of weather....BRRR!

    ~Lea

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous cards but do love the CPS one. Do hope the weather warms up for you.

    ReplyDelete