I HAVE MOVED!!!

Please visit me at my NEW BLOG on Wordpress.

Click here -----> PAPER CANVAS

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Unity Addicts Challenge

Well here is my red and white challenge for the UNITY Addicts challenge this week, combined with Patter's scripture challenge for this week (my scripture is on the back...) combined with the sketch from 2sketches4you.

Don't forget HIP HOP is TODAY!!!!! 33 minutes and counting. Hope to see you there! If you've never been, pop in and say hi! There are always new people every week....so join in the fun!

18 comments:

  1. tanis, as always, I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH WOW! You embossing looks beautiful, and all the layers are PERFECT! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are so talented Tanis - this card is gorgeous and I am loving the red, white and black too.
    Have a lovely Thanksgiving
    :) Kazan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - this is absolutely beautiful - I love it ! xxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous!!! I love doing Patter's scripture challenges! I haven't gotten around to this week's yet!!! I love what you did!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Tanis! This is GORGEOUS! I love every little bit of it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a great card! just beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love all the layers! wonderful card! great work!
    kris

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tanis, this is soooo beautiful! I love it all -- the color combo, the flourishes, the shape of your journaling box, the darling house inside the flower, AND the lace treatment!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is adorable, love the flourishes.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tanis, this is absolutely amazing!!!! I love your coasters up above!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great card, Tanis! I love everything about it!!

    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous! Love the arrangement of all of the elements and embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  14. this is GORGEOUS! i could go on...but suddenly i feel the need to rush off & make some beeeeeeeeautiful stitched flowers...and surround them with lovely cut out swirly bits...ciao, dahhhhling!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a wonderful card! You have great creative talent--I love your cards on the Unity email this morning!

    ReplyDelete